Rising power demands and the global initiative of reducing carbon footprints make measuring all aspects of a data center’s rack power critical in supplying highly available, reliable power. An awareness of power quality issues and how to address them―down to the rack or device level―is necessary for those who want to protect their bottom lines from prohibitive downtime costs.
Download the white paper to learn:
- Why is power quality at the rack important?
- What critical power metrics can be monitored at the rack?
- What value does power quality monitoring provide?
- What is the best way to look for power quality issues at the rack?
- Unique features of advanced PDU technology platforms
This content is sponsored by: