Our Data Center Executive Roundtable for the Fourth Quarter of 2022 explores four topics: what data center delivery timelines will look like in 2023, an update on the momentum for edge computing, how enterprise IT demand is evolving, and what the coming year holds for sustainability initiatives.
Here is the full question and answer session, organized by topic.
- Managing Through the Data Center Capacity Crunch
- Growth Seen Across Many Flavors of Edge Computing
- What to Expect from Data Center Demand in 2023
- Data Center Sustainability Comes to the Fore (Even More) in 2023
Here are links to the individual Q&A summaries for each of our distinguished panel members:
- Peter Panfil of Vertiv
- Eric Boonstra of Iron Mountain Data Centers
- Frank Nash of Schneider Electric
- Shannon Hulbert of Opus Interactive
- Phillip Marangella of EdgeConneX
- Steven Lim of NTT Global Data Centers Americas
The conversation is moderated by Data Center Frontier Founder and editor Rich Miller.
Thanks to all of our executive participants for sharing their time and insights!
Keep pace with the fact-moving world of data centers and cloud computing by following us on Twitter and Facebook, connecting with me on LinkedIn, and signing up for our weekly newspaper using the form below: