Our Data Center Executive Roundtable for the Third Quarter of 2023 asked for our four industry leaders' takes on opportunities for up-and-coming U.S. data center markets; for their forecasts for near-term data center AI demand, looking out from the technology's pivotal year of 2023; and for a general outlook in counseling harmonious relations between data center investors and providers.
Here is the full question and answer session, organized by topic:
- Tier Status of Popular U.S. Data Center Markets
- Data Center Forecasts In AI's Inflection Point Year
- Data Center Investor and Provider Relations Outlook
Here are links to the individual Q&A summaries for each of our distinguished panel members:
- Jim Buie, President and CEO of Involta
- Joe Reele, Vice President, Solution Architects, for Schneider Electric
- Kevin Imboden, Global Research Director for EdgeConneX
- Matt Zieg, VP of Global Strategic Accounts for Vertiv
The conversation is moderated by Data Center Frontier Editor in Chief Matt Vincent.
Thanks to all of our executive participants for sharing their time and insights!
Keep pace with the fast-moving world of data centers and cloud computing by connecting with Data Center Frontier on LinkedIn, following us on X/Twitter and Facebook, and signing up for our weekly newsletters using the form below.