You and your IT associates have done a thorough evaluation of your data center infrastructure management software and are convinced that data center infrastructure management (DCIM) will make a major difference in the operation of your data center. Based on our experience with organizations like yours, we have learned six, simple lessons that can help you build a simple ROI model and get approval for your DCIM deployment.
- Common, costly data center problems that can be fixed with DCIM
- Identify the high-value problems in your data center
- How much are those problems costing you?
- Align the DCIM project to corporate objectives
- Build ROI model; identify and sell to the decision makers
- Sample ROI model and presentation template
Access this white paper to learn the details of these six DCIM tips and get access to the DCIM ROI calculator.