Our 23rd Data Center Executive Roundtable offers insights on four topics: Rack density trends and cooling strategies, the outlook for data center staffing, enterprise data center demand and options, and the state of edge computing.
Here is the full question and answer session, organized by topic.
- Strategies for Cooling Higher Rack Densities
- Meeting The Data Center Staffing Challenge
- The Outlook for Enterprise Data Center Demand in the Pandemic Recovery
- The State of Edge Computing in 2021
Here are links to the individual Q&A summaries for each of our distinguished panel members:
- Andrew Schaap, Chief Executive Officer of Aligned.
- John Hewitt, President of the Americas at Vertiv.
- Kevin Facinelli, Group President for Nortek Data Center Cooling.
- Michael DeVito, SVP for Global sales and Marketing at Iron Mountain Data Centers.
- Katie O’Hara, the Vice President, Business Development at Stream Data Centers and member of the Infrastructure Masons Women’s Technology Outreach Committee.
- Phillip Marangella, Chief Marketing Officer at EdgeConneX.
- Eric Jensen, General Manager/Vice President of Data Aire.
The conversation is moderated by Data Center Frontier Founder and editor Rich Miller.
Thanks to all of our executive participants for sharing their time and insights!
Keep pace with the fact-moving world of data centers and cloud computing by following us on Twitter and Facebook, connecting with me on LinkedIn, and signing up for our weekly newspaper using the form below: