Our Data Center Executive Roundtable for the First Quarter of 2023 explores four topics: the current state of AI, pricing trends for data center space, the potential of hydrogen as an alternative power option, and the future of massive "MegaCampuses."
Here is the full question and answer session, organized by topic.
- 4 Data Center Experts Assess Where AI is Headed
- What Comes Next for Data Center Pricing?
- Closer look: Hydrogen as an Energy Source for Data Centers
- MegaCampuses and the Future of Data Center Geography
Here are links to the individual Q&A summaries for each of our distinguished panel members:
Here’s a look at our distinguished panel:
- Chris Downie, Chief Executive Officer of Flexential.
- George Slessman, Chief Executive Officer and co-founder of DCX.
- Nancy Novak, Chief Innovation Officer at Compass Datacenters and Advisory Board member for Infrastructure Masons.
- Tim Mirick, the Chief Revenue Officer at Sabey Data Centers.
The conversation is moderated by Data Center Frontier Founder and editor Rich Miller.
Thanks to all of our executive participants for sharing their time and insights!
Keep pace with the fact-moving world of data centers and cloud computing by following us on Twitter and Facebook, connecting with me on LinkedIn, and signing up for our weekly newspaper using the form below: