Our Data Center Executive Roundtable for the Fourth Quarter of 2023 asked for our four industry leaders' considerations on topics including:
- Envisioning cloud, AI and ML demands for the data center industry's next 20-year cycle.
- Creative/adaptive reuse of vacant office, retail and other commercial real estate properties for data center design and construction development.
- Opinions on which data center onsite power generation technologies and solutions present the best sustainability outlook for investors, developers and operators.
- Reflections on on main chances going into 2024 and beyond, geographical and otherwise, for an expansion of U.S. manufacturing capabilities for providers of equipment to the North American data center industry.
Here is the full question and answer session, organized by topic:
- Envisioning Cloud, AI and ML Demands for Data Centers' Next 20-Year Cycle
- Tips On Adaptive Reuse of Vacant Properties for Data Centers
- Best Chances for Future Sustainable Data Center Onsite Power Generation
- Manufacturing Outlook and Possibilities for U.S. Data Center Supply Chains
Here are links to the individual Q&A summaries for each of our distinguished panel members:
- Zech Connell, VP, Program Development, BluePrint Supply Chain
- Nicole Dierksheide, Director - Category Large Engines>600KW, Kohler Co.
- Drew Thompson, Associate VP, Commercial, Connectivity and Industrial Group, Black & Veatch
- Mike Zapata, Head of Data Centers, Siemens Smart Infrastructure USA
The conversation is moderated by Data Center Frontier Editor in Chief Matt Vincent.
Thanks to all of our executive participants for sharing their time and insights!